- Over 16 years of experience in Systems Administration and Network, Services and Systems Monitoring with technical expertise in the implementation, operations and support functions of mission-critical business solutions.
- Author of several articles published in a leading Asian Linux Magazine (Linux For You).
- Hands-on experience in Unix Systems Administration (Linux and Solaris) in an enterprise environment. Experience with other Unix-like OSes such as OpenBSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD.
- Experience in setup, usage and troubleshooting of Kickstart to build RHEL servers. Familiar with Jumpstart provisioning of Solaris Server.
- Experience in setup, usage and troubleshooting for NFS, NIS, Auto FS.
- Highly experienced in monitoring using Nagios, RRDTools, Smokeping, Cactii, Sitescope.
- Experience in setup of load balanced web server clusters using Apache and Nginx cluster.
- Experience in setup of corporate mail server using TLS/SASL enabled Postfix with Dovecot for IMAP & POP3, Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) as DNS level anti-spam measure, Amavis/Spamassassin for spam-filtering and ClamAV as antivirus scanner.
- Experience in server consolidation with recent virtualisation techniques such as Vmware, Xen, Solaris Containers (Zones), QEMU and VirtualBox.
- Practical knowledge of Linux LVM & Solaris Volume Manager (Solistice Disk Suit)
- Practical knowledge of using LVS (IPVS) for load balancing traffic across geographically distributed sites. The technique uses IPVS/TUN load balancing.
- Effective knowledge of PHP, Bash, Ksh, Awk and Sed
- Familiar with host level network firewall security using Linux’s Netfilter & IPTables.
- Comprehensive understanding of networking concepts pertaining to security and networking in multi-platform
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and significant experience working with customers, project managers and technical teams for executing concurrent projects.